Here are some questions to ask yourself:
- Is my current application competitive for medical school?
- Are my academic record and MCAT scores in the competitive range?
- How does my MCAT2015 score measure up to the old MCAT scores?
- Do I have a sufficient quantity and quality of volunteer and medical experiences to be selected?
- Do I have letters of recommendation from faculty, researchers, and medical professionals that know me well?
- Does my application address the new AAMC Core Personal Competencies for Medical School Applicants?
- Do I have a well-rounded and balanced application that lends itself favorably to a holistic review?
- How do I determine if I am applying to the medical schools that are the best fit for me?
- I applied last year and didn’t get in. What should I do differently before I apply again?